Bayview Golf Club operates, manages and maintains a private golf course and club house facilities for the enjoyment of its members and guests. Bayview is a picturesque golf club located in the northern beaches area of metropolitan Sydney. The course offers 18 holes of pure recreational and golfing enjoyment hidden away among the rolling hills of the Peninsula. The course’s tree-lined and undulating fairways are impressive with lakes, creeks amongst the other natural features within our club. Bayview Golf Club has established itself as a central part of the local community offering a peaceful, social and recreational experience. “Bayview Golf Club is committed to protecting its local environment through education and management action. Staff, members, guests and the environment will benefit from such actions.
To achieve this we will:
- Identify and manage environmental aspects within our operations and apply best practice principles to ensure pollution prevention and the conservation of natural resources;
- Constantly strive to achieve continual improvement in our environmental performance by making business decisions that work towards sustainable outcomes;
- Meet and, where appropriate, exceed the requirements of all relevant legislation, regulations and other requirements to which we subscribe;
- Utilize the e-par environmental management system framework to plan, document, measure and monitor environmental performance including setting and assessing environmental objectives and targets and conducting periodic reviews to report on progress;
- Continue to recognise the environmental, recreational, educational and social significance of golf;
- Openly communicate this policy to all employees, contractors, regulators and other stakeholders and make this policy available to the general public and local community;
- Foster an environmentally responsible attitude within our organisation by providing appropriate training and competent assessments
- Ensure all those who work for or on behalf of Bayview Golf Club aspire to our expected standards of environmental performance and behaviour.