Last Updated 23 October 2020
Bayview Golf Club will be open for members and guests for a capacity limit compliant to the 1 person 4 square metre rule for indoor and 1 person 2 square metre rule for outdoor areas.
- Members and Guests must sign in with their name and contact number using the QR Code electronic sign in every time they enter the clubhouse
- Furniture has been spaced for your safety. Please ask our Covid Safety Marshal to move any furniture without moving it yourself.
- Please make sure you are seated at all times.
- Our COVID-19 Marshals will be sanitising tables and chairs.
- Bayview Golf Club has a COVID-19 safety plan and is COVIDSafe.
- Bayview can host groups of up to 30. Please contact our Functions Coordinator for information regarding this.
Please ensure you maintain personal hygiene at all times.
There are hand sanitiser stations at all entries and signs regarding what you can and can’t do. Please abide by the regulations so that we can continue to cater and host you all.